Roofing & Siding FAQs
What is your Service Area For Roof Repair, Roof Installation and Siding Installation?
Paramount Roofing & Siding is Wisconsin's leading roofing contractor. We are located in Madison Wisconsin and specialize in residential asphalt shingle, metal roof installation & commercial EPDM Rubber Roofing.
We provide roofing and siding services for all of Wisconsin. Take a look at our Wisconsin Roofing & Siding Service Area page for more detailed location information.
How will our new metal roof stand up to hail?
Our metal roof shingles and panels are all ranked the highest for withstanding hail impacts.
We also offer a FREE, 100%, Non-prorated Materials and Workmanship Warranty for Life.
Will our new metal roof fade?
Will rain sound louder on my new metal roof?
Your home has an attic space below the roof with insulation and a ceiling below, all of which reduce sound transfer.
The sound levels in a home with our metal roofing have been tested and found to be no higher in decibel level than in a home with an asphalt roof.
The only difference was the metal roof has a somewhat higher pitched sound that most of our clients find to be quite soothing..
How will our new roof stand up to wind?
How will our new metal roof stand up to fire?
Will our new metal roof attract lightning?
How long will our new roof last?
How long is our new roof warranty?
In addition we will provide FREE Roof Inspections and FREE Repairs to your roof for Life! Once every 5 years or if you call us with a concern, we will inspect your roof and repair or replace any defective roofing materials or roof damage due to workmanship without cost to you, for as long as you own your home!
Please contact us for a written copy of this amazing warranty and to get all the details.
Is our new roof environmentally friendly?
How can I learn more?
Will you remove our old roof and protect our home from damage during our new roof installation?
It may or may not be necessary to remove your existing roofing depending on the condition and number of layers on the roof. We are happy to inspect your roof and advise you of the correct method to proceed. Contact us today!
- When we leave your property it will be free of roofing debris. We clean-up at the end of every work day.
- We sweep with magnets to pick up nails that could otherwise damage your vehicle or injury your children.
- We protect your home and landscaping with tarps and plywood. - Your gutters are cleaned out before we leave your home.
- Our crews will not smoke on your property.
- Our crew members have been instructed that when they need to use the bathroom they are to leave the premises and go to the nearest gas station. Our crews will not ask to enter your home or use your bushes as a toilet.
- Our crew members will all wear shirts while on your property.
- Our crews will not play load music on your property.
- Our personnel have worked with us for years and are trusted crew members.
Do you install drip edge or edge metal when you install our new roof?
Do you have insurance?
Do you use subcontractors?
Do you have references?
Do you offer free onsite roofing inspections and quotes?
Still Have Questions?
Call us today to for answers to any of your roofing and siding questions.
Experience for yourself the ease and professionalism of working with one of the area's most trusted commercial and residential roofing companies.